Hi! I’m Ashley Ernest, art jewelry designer and founder of a Different Kind of Fine. I was born and raised in Rhode Island and have lived here for most of my life, with a few years spent in Detroit, for graduate school. My career in jewelry design is approximately 15 years young! ; ) I specialize in metalsmithing, art jewelry, and custom design. I am also a dedicated jewelry design educator. Proudly I am a Providence, West Sider, bitter sweetly moving to Philadelphia in the coming month. Here are some of my favorite picks for RI:
Favorite Places for Art, Design, & Music
- Yellow Peril & Grin Galleries
- The Wurks (a collaborative arts space hosting monthly “Art Speaks”)
- Machines with Magnets is a fab place with fab cocktails! (Awesome music and art! )
- Aurora & Nick-a-Nees (Best live music venues!)
Everyday Restaurant faves:
- North Restaurant: Their Dan Dan Noodles are to die for.
- Sakura Restaurant on Wickenden St: Shrimp tempura & Tuna Sashimi are my favorite.
- Pizzeria Gusto: Makes a killer Greek Salad with chicken.
I love to ride my bike on the West End, stroll on Blackstone Blvd, and do Yoga (I frequent Providence Power Yoga.).
A Different Kind of Fine
ADKF - www.aDifferentKindofFine - creates everything with a passion. We also love custom requests! Follow us:
Instagram & Facebook: @adifferentkindoffine
Other site: www.ashleyernest.com
Special Discount for PattyJ.com Readers
This week, please take 10% off at www.adifferentkindfine.com with coupon code PattyJ.