Many restaurants come and go, which is why we are so grateful for the two year anniversary of one of the best Italian restaurants in Providence. Not only is the food delicious, the staff is also pretty amazing. And, when we say amazing, we mean it. They aim to please their customers.
That being said, here are 5 specific reasons why we here at PattyJ.com are thankful for Rosalina:
1. They offer private parties. Yes, this is common, but guess what? The staff actually makes it fun and accommodates all of your needs. They don't give you that 'no substitution' BS.
2. The food is MOUTH WATERING.
For starters, the Eggplant Parm is literally orgasmic (Yes, ladies, we said it! And guess what else? So is the male bartender.) It's a family recipe and without a doubt one of the most popular items on the menu. A must try!
Pizette Frite. Don't ask, just order.
Fresh gemelli, a one of a kind dish.
3. Exposed brick. No explanation needed. (Ok, everyone loves exposed brick these days.)
4. Wildly Popular Cocktails such as:
The Tom, named for the owner - Titos and gluten free vodka, shaken with a touch of vermouth and garnished w/Tom (pickled, green) Olives.
The Satin Doll, named after the strip club that used to be down the street (It's now an outpost of the AS220.) - St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur with prosecco, topped with club soda, served with a sidecar and garnished with a lemon twist.
The Tina Louise - muddled lime, Bulleit Rye Whiskey, pear nectar, and Gosling's Ginger Beer, garnished with a black pepper and sugar rum.
5. Attention Dog and Outside Dining Lovers - You can eat outside in the (late) spring and (all) summer and bring your dog. #woof
Now, when you go, make sure to tell 'em that PattyJ.com sent you. **
The PattyJ.com Team
*Check out one of our other blogs about Rosalina from the PattyJ.com archives by clicking here.
**Blogged while indulging in (among other things) a few proseccos and a piece of chocoloate frosted chocolate cake at the Rosalina 2 Year Anniversary celebration last night. Wink, wink.
Photo Credits: All photos courtesy of the PattyJDotCom Instagram