Yesterday, we did some shopping for sunnies* (because everyone needs a sunglass wardrobe) and it got us thinking about the many ways that they make our lives so much better. Sure they shield eyes from harsh glare and harmful rays at the beach, but have you ever considered these advantages and benefits:
- They help hide brows while we're growing them out to look like Olivia Culpo's. (She has the best eyebrows!)
- Forget fried foods or Gatorade, putting them on somehow makes a hangover less painful. #magic
- It's easier to look like we care during a conversation when we're wearing them. They camouflage eye rolling really well.
- Next best thing to makeup if we're just not feelin it. Oversized ones and lipstick are our new best friends then.
- Always look pretty in pics, especially selfies. Don't believe us? Check out the accounts of Insta Celebs like Something Navy, Sincerely Jules, and Egg Canvas to name a few.
- Save money on fancy eye creams and time smoothing out eye crinkles w/Facetune (Yep, there's an app for that.) because less squinting decreases wrinkles - If they're big enough and you always have to go big!
Team Patty J
* #Obsessed with the pair of tortoise Celine shades, in the pics above, from OPTX Eyewear . Tortoise is timeless and has been worn by everyone from Olivia Palmero and Angelina Jolie to Rihanna and Kate Moss, Ryan Gosling, Jude Law, Jackie O, and many others.