Looking for somewhere to hang on a Friday - or Sunday thru Thursday - night this summer?
Blu On The Water. It's the the kind of restaurant you can bring your gf or bf, significant other, and fam & friends. (Note: Avoid doing anything sketchy or shady tho because absolutely everyone goes there and you will be "seen".) With the views of Greenwich Cove, live music, delish food, and an extensive drink menu (More about that in a sec.), you're pretty much guaranteed a fantastic time. You can also bring your dog with you, a big plus since these days, not only are doughnuts the new cupcakes and books the new black, but dogs are fast becoming the new kids. JK. (Kind of kidding, but seriously, with all the doggie social media accounts, clothes, spas, and day cares out there, it's totally time to admit it to ourselves, and everyone else while we're at it.)
For more deets about Blu, check out our breakdown by the numbers:
Blu By The Numbers
- 1/2 price bottles of wine on Monday nights (We're christening it #merlotmondays.)
- 1 amazing order of truffle fries (Spy our photo above.) 'cause they, along with a nice glass or three of vino, make everything WAY better
- 1 Dollar, or $1, raw bar (aka, Buck A Shuck) Monday thru Thursday from 3 to 5pm
- 2 cocktails we ordered - the Rose Sangria and Blackberry Mojito - and adored. It was after all #thirstythursday. Tasty and photogenic. (Their Red Sangria is wildly popular btw.)
- 2 bars, that are jamming most nights of the week
- 2 phenomenal people we know who work there (Photos of Matt and Britt above.)
- 5 summers on the water #seasonfive
- Open 7 days a week with 7 nights of LIVE music. (Yep.)
Team Patty J
Photo Credits: All photos courtesy of us; for more, check out the PattyJDotCom Instagram.