Shop Asterluxe was born when we (Nicole of Lilian Asterfield and Erin of Wanderluxe) were living as neighbors on the West End of Providence. We bonded on our shared stoop over commonalities like the adventure of being a maker, creating time for self care, and what unique perspective we could offer our neighborhood. A short while later our gem of a shop opened.
At Asterluxe, it’s our mission to inspire and support women through wellness and modern craft. We host workshops and events to promote living creatively, living beautifully and living well. Close to 100% of our store is stocked with women-owned brands and makers. We’re proud to be in the company of so many talented women owned small-biz’s in Lil’ Rhody. Here’s a short list of some of our faves:
- Cluck - urban garden education, supplies and chickens!
- Stock - form and function getting sexy in your kitchen
- Flowers by Semia - flower studio and event space of your dreams
- Wild Promises - jewels for your intergalactic magic carpet ride
- Queen of Hearts/Modern Love - downtown fixture for vintage inspired fashion
- Olivia Rodrigues - blogger and stylist extraordinaire
- Curious Nature Apothecary - micro-batch, botanically based body products
- Above/Below - architecturally inspired gemstone jewelry adornments
Come visit us at Asterluxe at 381 Broadway Providence RI 02909, Thursday through Friday 12 - 6pm and Sunday 12 - 4pm. Sign up for our mailing list here to stay up to date on our workshops, events and blog posts.
Photo Credits: All photos courtesy of Asterluxe