10 Ways To An Epic End Of Summer, Because You Still Have 3 Weeks To Go
It all started when someone gave us a Bacaro gift card. We went back for dinner and realized there's so much we need to share asap, including:
- End of summer means spicing up your constant nude lip game. Solution - MAC Rebel Lipstick with Nightingale Liner. So pretty.
- Wear your cutest sundress. (But maybe bring along a sweater just in case though.)
- It's come to our attention that many don't know Bacaro has a (summer) patio. You'll want to dine there before it shuts down for the fall/winter.
- Their pizza is a must! (They're super famous for it.)
- Make your own board - Because you know what you like!
- Who doesn't LOVE lemon? Order some pasta with lemony aioli.
- Get the Cioppino too - nice and light for the remaining days of summer 2017.
- Keep an eye on that one friend who wants to Insta Story everything. (Ugh.)
- Stop that other friend, who gets drunk AF on only 2 glasses of wine, from posting ugly selfies. (It's the decent thing to do.)
- Top off the night with a nice Espresso Martini. Yum.
Team Patty J
* Updated and revised from the orig version of this post which appeared on the blog in August 2016.
** Photo Credits: MAC Lipstick photo courtesy of their site. Additional photos courtesy of PattyJ.com.