RI Restaurant Stories: 13 Outrageously Good Things To Order For Lunch
For this week's RI Restaurant Stories, I went right to the most talented and fabulous people I know - the guest bloggers and contributors to PattyJ.com. (Also, since I eat mostly vegetarian these days, I wanted some insight from peeps who don't. Especially for all you meat eater readers out there...YW!) And they did not disappoint. Here are their picks for thirteen days (in honor of today being Friday the 13th of course) worth of outstanding lunches in the Ocean State. #LuckyLunches
- The Italian Grinder at Blue Kangaroo in Barrington. (A cute, casual, and family run cafe)
- Sliders and the Salt & Pepper fries over at Harry's Bar & Burger.
- Wraps and Smoothies at Three Sisters on Hope St in PVD (They also have incredible made-on-the-premises ice cream. Click here to see the blog about it.)
- Tater Tots (and a build your own burger too) at Luxe
- Tuna (or Turkey) on Seven Grain Bread at Cafe Choklad
- Sweet Potato Sushi, Bees Mango Fresh Rolls, and the Chicken Lettuce Wraps at Jacky's Waterplace
- (Butternut) Squash Quesdilla at Garden Grille
- The Avocado, Tomato, and Mozzarella Salad and (baked) Eggplant App. at Rosalina's
- The Scallion Pancakes and Green Tea at DENDEN Asiana Cafe
- The Black Bean Burger and Sweet Potato Fries at Raw Power Juice Kitchen in Newport
- "Anything on the menu...but starting with lobster bisque" at The Capital Grill
- and 13. "I eat the same thing for lunch every day - either the Strawberry & Chicken Salad from the West Side Diner or the Avocado & Chicken Salad from Julian's."
Ciao For Now,
Photo Credits: Pics of Three Sisters, Den Den Cafe exterior, and Raw Power sign are courtesy of Ashley Farney. All other photos are from the PattyJDotCom Instagram.